1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you."
I kind of love the idea of Steve being bi. Like, when he was younger, he’d see a guy and think he was good looking, but he’d just stamp that down or chalk it up to being an artist and finding beauty in everything. Then he meets Peggy and he really likes her so he thinks of himself as “fixed”.
When he wakes up in our time he stumbles into learning about the different kinds of genders and sexual orientations and it just hits him like “Oh. I guess that explains it.” And after New York when things settle in to something like a routine and he actually has a chance to look around and Natasha starts on her mission to set him up, he starts to really accept and become okay with being attracted to men and women.
One day when they’re heading out on a mission, Natasha brings up another woman from SHIELD and Steve just goes “What about that guy who works in reception?” and he says it casually, but he’s really sort of nervous because she’s the first person he’s told. Natasha just pauses for a beat and looks at him before shaking her head “Kevin? No, he’s got a terrible hair cut. You can do better.” And after that she starts including guys in the people she suggests to him.
idk I just like that headcannon
I like the quietness of it. Appropriate to him, I think.
fans of a show whose writers are not trying at all (via pancakeghost)
#because how dare they try to be realistic about the world #because obviously every show must be about white straight rich thin dudes doing white straight male stuff #how dare they acknowledge the existence of different people all at once#because in real life we never see a black man and a transexual at the same place#too much diversity #the universe says #we will never find an asian american woman and a gay man at the same place #one of them must get out so the other can get in #it’s one of the laws of nature #elementary is trying too hard to be inclusive#that’s why i don’t like it #because how dare they write women that don’t apply to the box mother/girlfriend/sisters/villain #how dare they be creative about these characters #unnacceptable #i’ll stick to my shows that are moderately inclusive#that keeps me more comfortable to continue being a piece of shit